Wednesday, August 12, 2009

About Rev. Sandra

I have been ordained as a non-denominational minister in the State of Michigan for 11 years and have been performing wedding ceremonies/commitments for 9 years now. I have performed over 300 unique and beautiful ceremonies.

Why do I do this? Because I love being around happy couples on a day that means so much to them, and I derive great joy in helping them create a beautiful memory that will be with them for the rest of their lives.

I believe that the most important thing on Wedding Day is that the two of you have a ceremony that you can look back on with fondness because it speaks to who you are as a couple and the feelings that you have for each other.

I use the symbolism that is meaningful for you, that tells your guests where you are going in your lives, help you select rituals that symbolize your unity and love, and touch your guests hearts.

I believe it is not necessary to have a ceremony that lasts hours to bring out the true story of your lives, past, present and future. The beauty that reveals the two of you takes little time and is even more memorable because of it.

I am located in Muskegon, Michigan, however, I would be happy to refer you to someone in your area who holds similar philosophies regarding weddings, via the American Association of Wedding Officiants.

No comments:

Post a Comment